The Electroshocker, commonly referred to as “Shocker” or “Electro”, is a tower that was added on 2/11/20. As base level it wields a taser that stuns zombies for a brief moments. When it does, it has the unique ability of the shock chaining through zombies, shocking and damage all zombies affected. There is a limit of how many zombies can shocked at once but it increases as you upgrade it.
The Electroshocker is good for stalling zombies so other towers can get more hits on them and it can even be used to kill crowds of zombies at higher levels because of the decent damage and chaining ability making this tower both a support and attack unit.
This tower also slows down bosses by 30% and the final bosses by 15% everytime it shoots. It also can't detect hiddens but it can hit them with the chaining energy.
You can only have 2 Electroshockers per player!
- This tower is very good when paired up with splash damage towers, as the stuns from this tower tend to cramp up zombies into one place, making this perfect for splash damage
- Stagger the placement of one Electroshocker slightly behind the other for them to stun the zombies one after another
- This design of the max level Electroshocker might be inspired by the "Plasma Trooper" from another game called "Tower Battles".
- (2/11/20): Added to the game
- (3/4/20): Electroshocker nerfed
- Base Stats: 9 > 7 Starting Range
- Level 2 > 3 Upgrade: +8 Damage > +4 Damage; +2 Chain Range > +3 Chain Range; +2 Range > +0 Range
- Level 3 > 4 Upgrade: +12 Damage > +6 Damage
- Level 4 > 5 Upgrade: +18 Damage > +10 Damage